Sunday, October 17, 2010

GETTING READY FOR HALLOWEEN

I love this warm fall! I am still in shorts, no socks, and love it! On Friday, I got to go to the pumpkin patch with my sister and some of my favorite friends. Sarah picked out a pumpkin only for me, and then painted it for me. It's now on the front porch.
I have had a good weekend. We have spent the weekend with good old friends, and it has been good for us. I love that our lives are a bit more back to normal.
I mastered my last cold from home, which I am sort of proud of. I have struggled with seizures this past week though. My neurologist thinks that I have gotten too used to some of my seizure medications, so a new seizure action plan is on board as I need it.
I am still going to school, and love it! I love the swing out on the playground, but most of all I love getting into the classroom hearing the kids cheering for me. I am going to be a fire fighter for Halloween, and can't wait for my school's Halloween party!
To a healthy fall!
Love, Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment