Monday, February 14, 2011

BE CRAZY ABOUT YOURSELF

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I have had a good day. I slept in this morning, and went straight to the pool. It was 95 degrees in the pool today! I had a good hour with Jill, and I love, love being in the pool. I even practiced some assisted standing again, which I haven’t done in a long time.

I can’t believe that in a couple of months our community pool will open up as well! I am getting really tall, but I think my green Nemo floatie will last me another summer.

This afternoon, we will go for a walk and pick up Sarah from choir. We will then have a nice quiet dinner and evening. I got a nice birthday present from Sweden today, so hoping to watch one of my new movies with Sarah tonight as well.

My message to you all on this Valentine’s Day is to not just like yourself, but to be crazy about yourself! We’re sometimes the hardest judges of ourselves, and it makes it really hard to love somebody else, if you’re not loving yourself 100% – so let the craziness start this Valentine’s Day! Give yourself a hug, some nice compliments, some chocolate – and as you start to be crazy about yourself, the rest of us will follow!

Lots of love to you all,

Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment