Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL

As most kids are counting their days left in school before the summer break starts, I was SO happy to be back at school today! Finally, after a too long winter break!!!

I don't know if mom or me was happier when all the kids started screaming "Jacob, Jacob" as I entered the class room. Within seconds, I had all my friends around me. I got to try out a new toy that I hadn't seen before. I could hardly keep up with all my friends wanting to play "rice" with me! I had it everywhere in my clothes when I got home!

We also had music today. I got to try playing the guitar! I haven't done that in a long time. We also had the most amazing bubbles that we all played with together.

I smiled and smiled, and my teacher kept saying that I was the celebrity of the day as teachers and therapists came in all the time to see me as they had heard that I was back in school. My friends also never left my side. Gemma did a great job with me again, but I sure gave her an exercise with both swimming and music on the program for the day!

On Thursday, we have our end-of-the-year pic-nic. I am bringing fruit salad. I am hoping we can play outside, but if the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll simply do it in our fabulous class room!

I am now off to bed - with a big smile!

Much love, Jacob.

P.S. Check out the pictures from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment