Friday, April 18, 2014

SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS

It's me. I have settled at home again, and I have had a week of special celebrations. Today I got to go to the zoo with some of my favorite people. My best friend Selina even got to skip school to come along. As her mom signed her out of school, she put SPECIAL CELEBRATION as her excuse to miss school. I love it! What better excuse to miss school for than go to the zoo with me?



I love this photo where none of my favorite girls is looking into the camera!



Leandra!



Me!

 The whole crew at the zoo today!

The Easter bunny made a special visit at my house yesterday. This is the B.E.S.T Easter bunny ever! 


I even got to cuddle with the Easter bunny.



Good friends and the Easter bunny hanging out in the garden.


I also got to meet puppy Charlie for the first time yesterday. Isn't he adorable? My special friend Camilla will have to share her birthday present...just saying...


Wouldn't I be the perfect big brother??? I don't understand why Gemma doesn't just bring him every day? I ask for baby Derek all the time with the help of my talker. He and I have a special bond.


This has been a beautiful week of friendships and celebrating life. 


To more celebrations...and Happy Easter!

Love, Jacob.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Jacob!!! What a great day you had at the zoo with your dear friends!! Love the photos! I love that the Easter Bunny came to your house and you got to see him!! He sneaked into our house and we didn't get to see him or cuddle with him -- what a lucky boy to get to see him!! Love and prayers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I hope you and your family are doing well! Take care, Maria.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jacob!

    My name is Jenn and I came across your site. You are an inspiration, a hero, and a courageous determined fighter. I love going to the Zoo looks like you had an awesome time! you are so special and so is your bestfriend, and I bet that is why she skipped school to spend time with you cause you are bother special to each other. I love the easter bunny! and that puppy is so adoreble, maybe if you ask her, maybe gemma will share him with you, you never know. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    I have a caringbridge site and a facbook site. If you would like to visit one or both of them. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 16 medical conditions all together, and I have developmental delays. Im not sure if you have a facebook page, but I love making others aware of other fighters and causes on my facebook page. I also love to get prayers for others, likes and shares for their pages. I also like sharing donation sites as well to get people more medical funds. So if you would like me to share your facebook page or your caringbridge site, or donation site, for prayers u can get a hold of me at: http://www.facebook.com/jennasbravefight or my cb site. I understand if u dont want me to share your pages as I respect everyone's privacy. But I would be happy if I could continue to follow your journey write in your guestbook and pray for you. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291 or email: fighterchamp9@aol.com

    ReplyDelete