Sunday, June 28, 2015

VISITORS IN TOWN

It's me. I haven't updated the blog for a long time. We have had a busy summer so far. Every week, somebody has been traveling and I have been going to school. Sarah has been keeping herself busy with volleyball. This past week, we had family visiting from Sweden. My dad's cousin's daughter Cajsa came to visit us for the 5th time. This time she came without her parents, and instead she brought her boyfriend Oliver.

I am so happy when family comes to see us, since I can't travel to see them. I got to show off what I can do with my talker. I even beat Cajsa in my favorite game Bumper cars. They were both so impressed! I also got to take them to the pool, my favorite place to be in the summer.



Sarah got them hooked on her favorite TV show "Dance moms".

Mom loves this picture of Cajsa and I dancing at a restaurant in Boulder. We were both a bit younger then...The picture was taken about six to seven years ago.


We have a new favorite photo hanging out at the pool together:


This week, we are slowing down our pace. No camps for Sarah, and no school for me. We're looking forward to celebrate the 4th of July holiday with friends and I will participate in the neighborhood bike parade once again. I finally have my summer bucket list ready to go. My top four things to do this summer are swimming, going to the movies (the Minion movie), see animals and going to the library.



I hope you're all enjoying your summer! Til next.

Love, Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment