Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's me. I wanted to start with the positive news. I did spend Christmas at home. I opened gifts with my family, and we spent a lot of time just hanging out together on the couch yesterday. The rest of the family enjoyed a great turkey dinner. I sticked to my formula. We watched 3 movies together throughout the day. I do like those slower days with my family. I also took a nap, so had an overall good day!
Today, things are not going as well. I vomited, so didn't get all my seizure medications. I had a 1 hour seizure despite mom and dad giving me my rescue medications. There was no other way than taking a trip with the ambulance down to the ER at Children's Hospital.
I am definitely sick. I am having a fever of 104 (40C), and feeling crappy. I am already treated with IV antibiotics in the ER, and I will have to stay. There was a word that I might have pneumonia, but nothing confirmed just yet.
It's a bummer. Finally, my seizures seem better controlled, and then I am getting sick...
I will keep you posted on how I am doing, but wanted to say that I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.
Much love,
Jacob.
P.S. Check back later tonight, and mom or dad will post some pictures from our Christmas together.

No comments:

Post a Comment